Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life's a dance, you learn as you go...

10 Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People:

10. I miss the person that you used to be.
9. You think that you know me, but you don’t.
8. I think about you every day.
7. Stop messaging me, randomly calling me, and running into me in public. Can’t you take a hint?
6. You have no idea what goes on inside of my heart, and sometimes, I wish you did.
5. I hope everything works out for you, you deserve it!.
4. If you would take a step back from your selfishness, you’d be proud of the woman I have become.
3. I wish I could understand why you did the things you did to me.
2. I am beyond blessed to have you in my life.
1. I love you….

Nine things about myself:
9. I have a huge heart.
8. I am secretly a big girly-girl & love dressing up & feeling pretty.
7. I can never go to bed angry at someone.
6. I love to cook & just so happen to be really good at it, too.
5. Working out and writing..help me escape.
4. I want to find a love just like the Notebook..& I believe that it will seriously happen.
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with law related television shows.
2. My weakness is ice cream, cheesecake, & strawberries!
1. I bite my nails…& I can’t stop it!

Eight ways to win my heart:
8. Be confident. Confidence is infinitely sexy. Notice the word ‘confidence’ and the lack of the word ‘cockiness.’
7. Tell me I’m beautiful. Girls (well, most girls… well… me) want to hear that we’re beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous. Skinny as heck. If it’s not true, the goofier it sounds to you, the more we’ll like it. And by we, I mean… me.
6. Call me. Text me. Send me flowers just because. These are the sorts of little things that let me know you’re thinking of me. And I like to know that.
5. Be a gentleman.
4. Respect me.
3. Love my family; their quirks, mishaps, and funny sayings. My family is apart of me so, you must love them too.
2. Take care of me. Even though I am an independent girl, take care of me still. Take care of me when I'm upset, when I'm stressed, when I'm sick (that means holding my hair as I puke or throwing away my used kleenex), and when I don't even need to be taken care of. Just make sure that I always feel safe with you and that I'll always be okay.
1. Be a man of God. Let him into your heart and be your guide. Pray for me that I will be the best woman of God I can be to you. Pray for yourself - that you will be a better man to me that you were the day before. And then pray for us. Pray that we will grow with God as one and make him the center of our relationship.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
7. Why does this sort of thing always happen to me?
6. Random things about random people.
5. Random memories from years past.
4. Ugh, I am so over school.
3. I can’t wait to see what my future holds.
2. Is my prince charming out there? Did he get lost?
1. What do you really want?

Six things I do before I fall asleep:
6. Check email/facebook/myspace
5. Brush and floss my teeth.
4. Return phone calls from the day.
3. Go potty.
2. Check all of the windows.
1. Close my eyes. =P

Five *groups of* people who mean a lot:
(These are in no specific order)
5. Family
4. Work friends.
3. High school friends.
2. College friends.
1. Law school friends.

Four things you're wearing right now:
4. Pink t-shirt.
3. Jeans.
2. Brown flip flops.
1. My college ring

Three things that you say often:
3. Oh em gee
2. Blahhhhblahhblahh
1. Whatev

Two things you want to do before you die:
2. Get married/have a family.
1. Travel the world.

One confession:
1. I miss the way things used to be…

0 comments: