Tuesday, October 20, 2009

16 Things

1. Water is my #1 drink of choice...I drink it "on the regular."
2. I am terribly afraid of spiders, bugs, and anything else creepy or crawly!
3. I absolutely love to write...it's the best way that I can truly express myself and get at what is really bothering me.
4. I sometimes look at the sky and marvel at just how powerful God really is..and all of the beautiful things that He has made.
5. I love to dress up when the occasion permits.
6. I love gerber daisies, cala lillies, and roses.
7. I hate when people mistake me for a different race because when that happens..I feel like my identity is lost.
8. I absolutely love photography.
9. I think public school teachers are the biggest unsung heroes in America. I have many friends who are teachers. My sister Kayla is a teacher. So is one of my very best friends. And my little sister K'lyssa is on her way.
10. I have a really big heart-I can't stand for anyone to be mad at me!
11. My absolute favorite color is pink...I love pink ANYTHING.
12. I am a very musical person. I played the clarinet from 6th grade through my freshman year of college. I also love to sing, though only a handful of people have ever heard me.
13. I have a love-hate relationship with my hair.
14. I am a perfectionist...sometimes perfection-ism is my worst enemy.
15. I love to cook, and I am actually really good at it, too.
16. I've known that I wanted to be a lawyer since I was 13 years old.

0 comments: