In so many incredible ways, my life is slowly falling into place. I am now moved into my apartment completely & have a room again (!!!) & I am comfortable with my classes already. I actually really enjoy them this semester. The more in depth I get into my classes, the more I realize that I really am in the right place. I was meant for this. This was God’s plan for me. Now at this point, I am not so sure what I will be using my law degree for, but that is irrelevant because I know in my heart that this is right. I feel like the more that I learn, the more I am satisfying the burning feeling in my heart; that hunger to know more, to be more. I have spent quite a bit of time learning about what makes me feel FULL, of what encourages my higher self into active participation, & for the first time in a long while I feel whole.
Have you ever felt like you are seriously the most blessed individual, and you don’t know what you did to deserve it? You don’t know why God chose you? I am sure all of us have felt this way at some point in time, but that is exactly how I feel right now. I seriously am not worthy of all of these many blessings; I that constantly falls short of the glory of God. But, HE thinks I am worthy. And His plan is coming together for my life. He is revealing it to me. And I am surprised at where I am now, but I love it. I have finally found a *special someone* who is literally the best thing to ever happen to me. He is amazing, & I seriously don’t know what else to say..other than that I am a lucky girl. And I thank God every day for blessing me with his presence in my life.
"Don't cling to your past. Ever. Don't cling to the comfort it may ensure, or hide in the security it seems to promise, for there is ALWAYS, ALWAYS a reason your past never made it to your future!"
And the crappy, horrible experiences that I had to endure last year…were all for a reason. A purpose. God’s purpose. God took me down that broken road…& lead me straight to someone better. Funny how at the time I was going through it all, I questioned things. I doubted God. I didn’t think that my life could ever get any better. But I had my blinders on. It’s almost as though God whispered in my ear, “Trust me, my child, for I know what is best for your life.” And I decided that I would trust Him. I would quit worrying & just let Him take care of it all. And look where I am now? Wow. Part of moving forward, though, comes also with letting go. With starting new. With becoming a better person. The person God meant for you to be. To start living your life according to His plan. Not your own. To let go of the past. Though it's so easy to stay with what is comfortable, you have to let go. Let it go in order to move forward. I promise that your life will blossom before your very eyes if you do...
On a random note, I am glad that I don’t write these blogs in vain. Several people over the last few days have told me that they read my blogs & that it helps them in some way. Or that my words touch their heart. Or helps them relate so that they can apply my words to their own lives. Amazing. I am so so touched that some of you feel that way. But I sincerely think that God is guiding my little fingers as a type. So give your praise to Him!
That’s all I got. Back to my little world of studying/reading I go…
Monday, August 31, 2009
"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart!" Psalm 37:4
Posted by Kyndra at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment